Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I am so touched ~

Yesterday when I was preparing meeting for Program Group, then I move the white board the the fron, suddenly I saw this word on the white board, I am so touched.


You all really didn't disappoint me. In fact, you girls did a good job. I am so touched. I believed and I trust you all can do it very good, very well and excellent.
And this sentence make my tears out, you all really listen to what I said. Well, we are not only representing BBK FGY, in fact, we are representing Worldwide Buddhists.

“ 有人批评是代表还有进步的空间”,我们应该将所有的批评及赞美当成是种学习的进度,力争上游,超越自我。
I really wanted to know who are the girls wrote on the white board. Anyone call tell me?

I proud to my Fo Guang Girls. ^.^

Jen

2 comments:

JeaN said...

i tot tat 1 is u wrote wan
mana tahu score down see posted by u =.=
haha..

BBK @ YASD said...

you siao ah.. not I wrote de la...
but I guess should be hui ping lor...

Help me search out ya..

Jen