Thursday, June 5, 2008

2008 Master Hsing Yun's Buddhist Hymn Competition, International Grand Semi Final @ Dong Zen Jenjarom



I am glad to have the chance to host in International event. This brought my hosting life to another big step ahead.
I am happy for my attire, just nice and just FIT :p




I tried to wear 3 different styles in each day.


For International Welcome Dinner, just a casual cowgirl look, sleeveless dress with jeans and boot, our venerable said: "wow".. and its a relax hosting night.




For International Semi Final 1, I wore one piece knee length tube dress, really scared venerable Miao Yuan will WOW again :p, but that night, I think I can perform better if there is a take 2, but we know, Life is like a dream, everyday pass and will never repeat, no NG pls!!




Last day, International Semi Final 2, this is the night where we got to annouce who are the 12 finalists entitle to get into International Grand Final Round, of course, I need to wear OK a bit ;p and we really bring the environment to the peak, and a lot of people keep cheering out loud for their friends and country. Well done dude, Hand-we (meaning well done in Zulu Language)




I've learnt so many things on that night, and I need to specially thanks to my super nanny, she is actually the back stage crew and lastly appointed to be our NANNY, thanks Li Chea. I remember when I want to take picture with her, suddenly she said: "No, I am so smelly!!", I just answered "well, the picture wont print out the word Li Chea is smelly -_-III".. haha.. A good joke..

This blog is specially dedicated to Ven. Master Hsing Yun, FGS Malaysia Abbess, Ven. Jue Cheng; Chief Executive of Foundation, Education and Culture, Ven. Miao Yuan; Malaysia team members Rebecca and Guo Qiang; my super nanny Ch'ng Li Chea; sound and lighting team Chan Lee members; my makeup artist Sook Yee Ipoh; and last but not least, my important partner Bunz Lee, we did a good job, hand-we, hand-we :p

Thank you very much, I love you all, especially my dad and mum, purposely come to support me, and not forget my lovely Alan, give me a lot of spiritual support, Jian, you too...

Thanks everyone !

No comments: