Wednesday, May 28, 2008

While waiting from PARIS to AMSTERDAM, HOLLAND

As I said, I will post some Europe funny video for you guys. This is one of our famous thing we like to do when we are waiting for train, yeah yeah.. its MV.. we like to produce our special edition music video.. haha :p

But I were too tired that time, don't want to move at all..

Can see our NG video, Lim Boon Yuen (stupid lady :p), and can see our tiredness on our face. Always I, Boon Yuen, Ban Lee and Cheong Fang is the main actor/ess.. We enjoyed our moment at Europe and we hope we can go back again one day.

Cheong Fang is eating France bread cause we have no money to buy expensive lunch. One long bread only cost us EUR0.99, yeah, it can stand us for the whole afternoon.. I am tired until keep sitting at the staircase, can only see my leg at the end :p

Hope we can do this again on my next trip.. I miss you guys..

Jen

No comments: