Saturday, May 3, 2008

It had been weeks...

It had been days since i ever do a new post here...
hahahahaha....

I had decided to continue my Foundation in Arts which i did...
A lot thanks to The Captain Jen...
Who spent time to study my brochures...
Think a lot...
Perhaps maybe saying me annoying or troublesome behind my back...
I just wanna to say...
Thank You Very Much!!!
I really appreciate your help very much...
Do feel great that have someone beside supporting me...
Thanks a lot...
Life's more meaningful with you(i suppose)...
hahahahahahhaaa...

Hey guys,
I had something in mind...
I'm sure that most of you guys love to travel,
have you ever wonder of BackPacking?
I have thought of it...
It'd be a great experience and fun...
Especially when we are together...
Whoever interested,
do please contact me...
I wanna to share this joy with everyone...
Of course at first, we will be backpacking in K.L for a lil' experience...
Then furthermore like Melaka, Singapore, etc.
In future,
when we all be independent,
we may go further like U.S

Thank You Very Much!!!


P.S : Captain Jen, thanks for your comment, i'd appreciate that real much, I'll do my best even though i'm busy.


No comments: