Monday, May 5, 2008

I'm Here ~

Well, this is the first time i post article in this blog..
haha.. everything is new for me as i didn't use blog spot before..
okok. back to my topic..
nothing much for me to say actually ~
saw you guys talking about study..
so i will talking about my study too =D

i am the only one who still study in secondary
my mid year exam coming up next Monday ~
busy rushing with my revision
PMR coming soon too
i hate PMR.. anti PMR !!! =X
actually i not worrying about this..
i just hate those stress that make me so tired..

life being so miserable and complicated..
hope someday my life will the relax and happy one :D
I'm the emotional one..
oh no.. @.@ I'm out of my topic ..
by the way..mei sze going perak soon..
hope all the best ya..
and others too ~ ^^
you're welcome to visit my blog~
JeaN

4 comments:

BBK @ YASD said...

Jean Jean, need not give yourself so much stress, it'll worse your study mood. But minor stress is good for you. It'll become your motive force.
PMR is quite....Easy. Frankly, i didnt studied too. I got 5 A's. But i've to say i've in front of others lah. hahaha~!

~~~Sze.

BBK @ YASD said...

yea.. haha
my target -> straight a's
actually study not my main stress xD
i just hate those stupid problems that happen in my life..

JeaN

BBK @ YASD said...

I believe you can handle it well. As what sze said, minor stress can motivate you (压力是种推动力).

and I know you are intelligent enough to do it, dont let other unneccesary stress affect your study mood.

Study, is to let you understand the gaming rules on future career. Take it easy and do it your best.

No Regret, No Turning Back.

Sze, you are giving a negative impact though (Frankly, I didnt studied too) No good oh.

Jen

BBK @ YASD said...

So sorry~! hahaha
~~Sze.