Saturday, April 19, 2008

MJ's back to the world of HUMANS!!!

SUNDAY, 20th April, 08, 12.21a.m. - Hey there, well, My name is... Tan... M.J Tan...

This guy, MJ, he's a hyperactive human with super-artificial powers that will break your mind down!!! He will set up a trap in your life where you can see light in every dark corner; he screw your life with happiness and stressless; he will spy on you always whenever you need help; he's not a hero nor a normal human, he's a special someone in your heart you will never know. Who is he??? He is M.J Tan...











Hahahahaaa... Yeng leh... Sorry for the over-self-esteem. I can't change my attitude as it is a very ME!!! Well, there's a correction below... I'm studying in HELP University College and not LimkokWing, thank you. I'm 18 in the eyar of rat, i love to talk!!! Play!!! Have fun!!! Fun again!!! Serious, but seem not to be serious!!! Hahahahahaaa.... What else huh... Hmmm... I'm a funny guy? Hahahaha... Ah! I love to crap!!! Yeah!!

Although the BBK .YASD group is new, we are definitely not new. Hahaha...what the... Well, us, although is a religion related group, but we are not exactly as lousy as you think. We are all hyperactive, fun, happy, handsome, beautiful, intelligent, talented and much much more!!! We are not those who just pray pray pray and pray, we are also not study study study and study nore play play play and play. We are a combination of study, play, fun, hardworking, live as a big family and willing to learn something new all the time.

BBk .YAsD, it is a talented group. We build bonds together, eat together, play together but not sleep together. Hahahahahaa... We do almost everything together but not as what as you think. We are 'family', we play no selfish, trap no anger and eat to greed. Hahahaha... That's what we learn for life man!!!

We are fun!!! Fun!!! and also Fun!!!

P.S: password changed.

1 comment:

BBK @ YASD said...

Eh, sorry eh.. I'd changed your uni le.. :p

I like your last paragraph, we play no selfish, trap no anger....

hmmm.. I think I know you more than 5 years, and that time you are just a small kid (with giant size ;p), and you are so troublesm, always create problem for us, but now, you are one of them who contribute the most idea (stupid idea but sometimes useful :p) to our group..

Still remember whenenver I heard "kah cheh", oh, I know you are there.. always shout so loud and beh pai seh.. ya, this is definately YOU!! I like it so much, at least, we act real..

You are more mature now, and no doubt, you have the most creative idea in the group.

Keep it on dude, and we must promote our BBK YAsD to the top, coz we are the most talented and the most quality..

The C Jen